|FACTORY VIDEOS | FACTORY SHOTS|
Kawasaki is pleased to unveil the new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. Capitalising on the strengths of the highly competitive engine and chassis package of the 599 cc Ninja ZX-6R, the new Ninja ZX-6R expands its area of expertise, offering performance and riding excitement in a wider range of situations.
With displacement increased to 636 cc, the new bike offers more performance at all rpm as well as great usability in everyday street-riding situations. Additionally, with chassis settings focused on winding roads, the new bike is able to deliver riding exhilaration in situations ranging from the track to the hills, and the highway to the city.
The most advanced mid-size supersport model Kawasaki has ever produced, the new Ninja ZX-6R is loaded with cutting-edge technology to help a wider range of riders enjoy its serious sport riding performance.
Features like 3-mode KTRC, Power Mode selection and KIBS come directly from our flagship models. Debuting on this bike, new fork and clutch technologies further increase this bike’s potential for fun and exciting riding.
Even more performance!
- The 37 cm3 advantage: Longer stroke engine increases displacement from 599 cm3 to 636 cm3
- Superior power and torque at all rpm
- Superior acceleration
- Strong low-mid range torque and easy-to-control engine character means increased everyday usability
Fully loaded with advanced technology
- Next-generation fork: SFF-BP (Separate Function Fork - Big Piston)
Combines Showa SFF and BPF technologies. Delivers both racetrack performance and everyday usability.
- Advanced racing-derived technology: F.C.C. Assist & Slipper Clutch
- Clutch actuation is light, with sporty feel.
- Back-torque limiting function.
- Clutch torque capacity increased without increasing weight.
- 3-mode KTRC x Power Mode selection
- Kawasaki’s latest traction control system + 2 selectable Power Modes = 8 combinations covering a wide range of riding situations.
- Supersport-grade ABS: KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Braking System) High-precision, small-increment pressure management. Sport-riding benefits:
- Minimal intrusion during hard riding
- Helps suppress rear wheel lift during hard braking
- Takes into account back-torque from downshifts
- Latest Aggressive Ninja Styling: Design appears to flow from front to rear.
Etichette: mc moto-videos